Saturday, May 31, 2008

From Disorder to Order



I have been saying for weeks that I need to finish unpacking, clean my room, do some laundry, and organize the mess known as "moving back home." 

Well, today, I finally did it! I had more books than I knew what to do with, so I just threw them on my bed, and before you knew it . . . BAM . . . I had a book situation. For a while there, I thought I was going to have to sleep with Madam Bovary, R.W. Ellison, and Camus!! Oh, man, that would have been a party . . .

But have no fear, being a book person, I know how to deal with these types of situations. In no time, I had a "new to me" bookshelf in my room, shaping into order what was once utter chaos. 


2 comments:

Rebecca said...

Madam Bovary's pretty sassy-that could have been pretty interesting! Your book collection looks amazing. Did you keep your mixed media projects? Your final was amazing!

Rebecca said...

Mhm, I managed to fit them in my car. They are randomly displayed in our living room. They have proven to be a great conversation starter when we have company. Pin-up images and all. Haha.