Thursday, May 8, 2008

The "Its Not My Birthday" Celebration

Yesterday sucked. After my fantastic ride, everything went downhill. There were a lot of emotions I was not prepared to handle, and I ended up balling my eyes out for a couple hours, unable to control the flood of confusion swirling and surrounding me. My parent's tried to make it a nice night, with beer and cake, which may have, in the end, added to my uncontrolled emotions as I got dunk off the beer and fat off the cake. 




So, therefore, today is the "It's Not My Birthday" celebration, because I am so relieved it is no longer my birthday. To celebrate, I kicked my dad's ass at connect four at the coffee shop. In one of the various games, I secured a win in only three moves. See below: 



 
I then went out on yet another ride I had never done. It turned out to be a little longer than I expected, and I was being a little bitch about the wind. 






Thats all for now. The celebration may make its way to the bar tonight. More on that later. 

No comments: