Monday, June 23, 2008

On my ride today I . . .


went fast
saw a dead snake
saw a live snake
saw a dead bunny
thought about a live bunny
read a sign that said "We pump gas for ladies and senior citizens"
got a free, ice cold bottle of water
was asked if I would be racing in France this summer
(in the Tour of . . . "Oh, what's it called?")
went slow
got sweat in my eye
saw a nice barn
saw another 50 after that one
saw a corn field
wanted to eat some
rapped to "What a Man" by Salt N Pepper, twice 
snuck by a ferocious dog
beat a car through a stop light
saw a man lose 25 buckets of cement powder off the back of his truck at an intersection
rode by him
got honked at, a lot 
got flicked off 
flicked someone off
ended up with a burning rash on my eyelids. 

not necessarily in that order . . .

No comments: